80 Level Job Digest: Open Positions for Talented Artists and Animators
Предлагаем вашему вниманию очередную подборку эксклюзивных вакансий от ведущих игровых компаний.
* * *
Lead Cinematic Character Animator (Narrative Adventure) at Firesprite
- Working closely with the Animation Director, Narrative Director, and Technical Animation Lead, you will:
- Realize motion-captured and keyframed animation to a truly cinematic level.
- Carry the creative vision through every performance.
- Cultivate a team capable of realizing the highest quality in cinematic character animation, facial animation, animals, props, and vehicles.
- Prioritize and manage tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time
- Communicate with other disciplines to resolve any creative or technical difficulties and push project quality.
- Develop in-house capabilities in character animation production.
Senior Character Artist at Starbreeze
- Modeling, texturing and implementation of in-game models;
- Working with shaders and content setup;
- Being able to follow references, concepts, and art direction while also having the initiative to take the work further independently;
- Identifying functional and technical aspects of real-life assets;
- Participate in design choices and communicate with peers, managers and vendors;
- Work closely with the team and mentor junior talent, to ensure that quality is consistent and cohesive;
- Maintaining and evolving the 3D asset pipeline.
Character Technical Artist at Manticore Games
- Creating and maintaining animation rigs, tools, and workflows.
- Designing and setting up real-time character dynamics (cloth, hair, chains, etc).
- Developing facial rigs using joints and pose assets.
- Working with the animation team to create artist-friendly rigs that satisfy animation and gameplay needs.
- Working with art teams to develop models that meet technical requirements.
- Assisting the animation team in troubleshooting setup and animation problems as they arise.
- Integrating artwork from internal and external sources to game systems including Blueprint Asset content, Data Assets, and Character Parts, for use in the game.
Senior Lighting Artist at Platige Image
- Work closely with the Art Director from the very early stages of the project, to set up a compelling and coherent look that set up the mood and tells a story.
- Improve base lighting rigs by sequence/shot, to keep integrity between different camera angles and situations.
- Keep up to date on modern trends in real-time rendering and art asset production, serving as a technical and artistic resource and consultant for the entire team.
Senior Previz Artist at MSG Sphere Studios
Specific Functions/Activities Summary:
- Work directly with the Previz Supervisor to develop and adhere to Previz methods and techniques that will assure the highest quality end results.
- Develop Sphere-specific previz techniques and processes using traditional VFX and real-time toolsets
- Ideal candidates have an appetite for creative execution and are forward-thinking and technologically inclined with an interest in being a part of an ambitious, innovative project requiring collaboration and teamwork.
- Assist Previz Supervisor in recruiting and training a world-class Previz team.
Уже 15-16 февраля более 800 представителей игровой индустрии встретятся для двух дней активного нетворкинга и обучения.
7-8 декабря более 800 представителей местной и международной индустрии встретятся для двух дней активного нетворкинга.