80 Level Job Digest: Great Positions for Artists, Designers & CG Supervisors
Продолжаем наше сотрудничество с 80.lv и снова делимся лучшими вакансиями в лучших игровых компаниях со всего мира.
* * *
Previs Artist at Platige Image
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a relevant position or as an in-game cinematic artist proven by a reel.
- Good working knowledge of the cinematic language, staging, blocking, composition, and camera work.
- Good knowledge of Maya and/or Motion Builder.
- Experience working with motion capture data and/or good keyframe animation skills.
- Basic understanding of the editing process.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines within an established pipeline.
- Excellent communication skills and communicative English skills.
- A genuine interest in games, film, and animation.
Technical Artist (Unreal Engine Cinematics) at metricminds
- Experience in game development (1-2 projects in Unreal Engine preferred)
- Solid knowledge of the Unreal Engine
- Ability to identify and describe issues and bugs
- Experienced with data transfers between engines and 3rd party software content
- Knowledge of animation inside the Unreal Engine (e.g. control rig, animation editor, animation blueprints)
- Strong artistic and technical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management & organization skills
- Excellent communication skills both on a technical and creative basis
- Able to work well in a team
- Ability to develop clear and concise content guidelines and workflows to ensure best practices among the Unreal Engine team
- Sport a problem-solving attitude
Technical Animator at metricminds
- 3+ years of professional experience working with animation pipelines
- Strong working experience with Autodesk Motionbuilder
- Experienced with data transfers between engines and content creation tools (Maya, Motionbuilder, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Python scripting for task automation and creating scripts inside content creation tools
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4 or any professional game engine
- Possess an approachable, customer-oriented demeanor
- Strong communication skills and desire to collaborate with art, design, and engineering
- A desire to work in a diverse and inclusive environment
3D Generalist at Nike
- Bachelor’s degree in Design/Art, 3D Art, Game Design or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training
- 5 years’ experience successfully delivering results in production or creative studio
- Expert level proficiency in standard 3D software including game engines; Unreal preferred
- Strong working knowledge of 3D modeling programs (Maya preferred) and Adobe CC (Substance Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience in AR/VR/XR and or game design is a definite plus
UI/UX Designer at Blankhans
- 5+ years of experience designing experiences, products, and platforms as a User Experience Designer or Interaction Designer.
- Experience with Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Miro, or other industry design and prototyping tools.
- Experience designing interfaces and interactions for PC or console games.
- A minimum of 1-year experience working with game engines (Unreal, Unity, etc.).
- Solution-driven and self-motivated.
- Excellent English communication skills and comfortable working closely with other engineers, designers, and producers in a fully remote environment.
Art Director (Multiplayer Action) at Firesprite
- Previous experience as an Art Director on a AAA title, from initial concept to the final product
- An eagerness to learn new working practices and software but can bring their own experience of best working practices to the team and studio
- A thorough understanding of the latest art workflows
- Excellent and demonstrable art skills with a thorough understanding of the fundamental principles of art
- Energetic and positive attitude with strong leadership skills
CG Supervisor at MSG Sphere Studios
- Deep understanding of high-end VFX processes and CG pipeline.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in CG across a wide variety of content including film, advertising, episodic, and commercials.
- Expert user of Maya or Houdini, plus a working knowledge of other 3D software and tools.
- Expert knowledge of lighting and rendering, and experience with Arnold, Redshift, VRay, Octane, and other common render engines.
- Experience managing asset creation and use across numerous shots and sequences
- Proven artist management and leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take criticism, and work under high pressure with tight deadlines while maintaining team cohesion.
VFX Artist (GROUND BRANCH, UE 4/5) at BlackFoot Studios
- At least 2 years professional experience working on modern game engines
- A strong passion for FPS (first-person shooter) game development
- Proficiency in relevant UE4/UE5 Blueprints and Niagara
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to efficiently work remotely (capable PC and internet connection)
WN Belgrade 23 Last Call
WN Belgrade 23 — уже на следующей неделе! Традиционный промокод на скидку — внутри.
Маленький остров, большие сердца
Продюсер и брэнд-менеджер игры Tiny Island рассказывают об истории разработки и маркетинге проекта.
Новая книга о разработке на UE5 и основах Blueprint
Во-первых, перед нами — пособие по созданию игр и сцен на актуальной версии Unreal Engine 5, во-вторых, это наконец-то не переводная, а отечественная работа.