SpellMaster: The Saga
by Spellbook Creations
SpellMaster: Saga — a single player third-person fantasy open world RPG with the opportunity to build your own magic academy.
- Detailed by-hand construction of the magic academy with the ability to watch the building in real time.
- Management of your magic academy — the search for students, their training and their further assistance to the hero in his adventures.
- A manually created world inhabited by various creatures and characters, where everyone lives according to his own schedule.
- A realistic changing of day and night, affecting the gameplay. Most characters sleep at night, while the most dangerous monsters go hunting.
- A lot of stories, quests and options for their passage. The choice of a player at the beginning of the game will affect the development of the plot in the future.
- A diverse game world. Ruins, caves, dungeons, villages. Lots of places to explore and find secrets.
- The ability to create, modify and combine magic spells to develop the best battle tactics.
We are a small independent gamedev team Spellbook Creations, founded by former developers of the game Life is Feudal: Forest Village. If you want to contact us, use mail: [email protected]