Strategic Mind: Fight for Freedom
- Command ground, air, and naval forces with the emphasis on the land battles.
- Enjoy the modern 3D graphics brought by UE4 engine with detailed models of all the units, day/night cycle and weather effects.
- Play two plot-driven campaigns: the British and the US one.
- Upgrade and customize your troops by leveling them up and selecting skills that best suit your strategy.
- Provide your troops with additional equipment for each operation according to your strategy and the war theatre.
- Receive a number of awards throughout the game and get access to unique HQ skills, which you can learn to increase the efficiency and synergy of your troops.
- Acquire various new units out of 10 different classes. All units and equipment are available at the historically accurate time periods.
- Capture trophies and employ some of the enemy`s most advanced units against him in future battles.
- Explore various “what if’s” to see what could have happened if the Allies continued the war against USSR following the Operation Unthinkable line of thought.
- Immerse yourself into the story by watching over 60 minutes of cinematics, and listening to in-operation dialogues with full VO.
- Enjoy the benefits of our “no in-game purchases” policy.
- Defend the pillars of Freedom and Democracy in Europe from totalitarian regimes.
Strategic Mind: Fight for Freedom — is a (hi)story-driven turn-based strategy set in the WW2 period. It offers refined wargame mechanics, story-rich gameplay, and modern 3D graphics. Lead the Allies troops in two campaigns, defending your homeland and freeing the European continent!
SEE WW2 FROM DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES
The game has 2 campaigns: British one features fully historical battles, while the US one has historical operations up to the defeat of Germany and also features a number of alternate history battles against the USSR afterward. It is created with great care and attention to historical details by a team that is passionate about WW2 history.
IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO THE STORY
Watching cinematics before and after every operation you can almost feel that you are indeed a participant of the unfolding epochal events. Moreover, numerous primary and secondary objectives allow you to explore every battle in detail.
Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.(c) Franklin Delano Roosevelt
MEET THE TOP BRASS
The gameplay is plot-driven and features many historical personalities such as Winston Churchill, Bernard Law Montgomery, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and others.
WELCOME THE SUCCESSOR
Strategic Mind: Fight for Freedom is the fourth installment in the Strategic Mind line of games. The first one — “Strategic Mind: The Pacific” — was about naval warfare during the Pacific War, while the second one — “Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg” — was telling the story of the European theater from the German perspective. The third one — “Strategic Mind: Spectre of Communism” tells the USSR story in WW2. Strategic Mind: Fight for Freedom will feature two Allied campaigns (led by the British and the US) across Europe and Africa, with alternate history ending, after the historical one. As a part of the Strategic Mind franchise, it will retain many features of the series along with adding new content and features to the existing variety.
When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.(c) Franklin Delano Roosevelt